Financial decisions aren’t the easiest ones to make and the long procedures of implementing such decisions even harder. One of the biggest financial challenges commonly faced in the current scenario of the world is the need for instant cash. For over centuries people have chosen to borrow money from lenders and repay the amount within a specified period. These loans have often included collateral while applying. People also turn to friends and family in times of need, for cash. If you too are faced with a financial crisis and looking for easier alternatives than secured loans or even borrowing from your near ones, you should consider a personal loan. A personal loan is an unsecured debt offered at affordable interest rates and requires minimal paperwork. There is no need for collateral for borrowing money in this way. In this article, you will find all the required information that you will need to apply for your personal loan and avail instant cash from your lender.
Life is very uncertain. Medical emergencies, the wish to complete higher education abroad or even take a dream vacation can come up anytime, especially in big cities. When you live in the capital city of a country like India, expenses touch the skies just like the buildings here. Financial emergencies do not differentiate on where a person lives or what a person does, they just happen and more than often people are left with no option other than to borrow money. The procedures and paperwork might just add up to the worries in such times and it is definitely a better option to choose a personal loan in Delhi.
If you are completely new to borrowing cash and if this is your first time attempting to know more about a personal loan, worry not! By the end of this article, you will know about what a personal loan is, how to apply for one and even the personal loan providers in your city, Delhi. Not just this, the article will also help you identify how to get a personal loan in Delhi without a CIBIL check.
Table of Contents
Here are some of the major topics, this article will talk about:
- What is an instant personal loan?
- What is Loaney?
- Benefits and reasons for getting a personal loan
- How to get a personal loan in Delhi?
- Dos and Don’ts while taking a personal loan
- Personal loan for CIBIL defaulters in Delhi
- The benefits of choosing Loaney
What is an instant personal loan?
Personal loans are unsecured debts that can be used for a variety of purposes, which include debt consolidation, business expansion, home renovation, medical emergency or even funding a holiday. A personal loan is generally offered at low-interest rates for a short tenure. The benefits of opting for a personal loan are simplistic eligibility criteria and minimal paperwork. This is what makes personal loans much more common for the fast-paced youth. A lot of people are now choosing personal loans over the traditional ways of opting for a home loan, car loan or other types of loan.
What is Loaney?
Personal loans can be applied both offline and online. Online platforms have an advantage over offline options as you can apply for your personal loan sitting at home. With just a few clicks and easily available personal documents, you can get your instant personal loan approved. While we are all inside of our homes to protect ourselves and our loved ones from a pandemic, personal loans online are a blessing and can help save time in times of an emergency.
Loaney is one of the top personal loan providers in Delhi and your go-to option for an instant personal loan in Delhi. Loaney is an online platform where you can apply for and get instant personal loans hassle-free. You can use Loaney’s convenient methods to get your personal loans approved. There is no need to submit collateral on Loaney and the platform doesn’t ask for a guarantor. The information regarding the clients is always kept confidential by the platform.
Loaney is a complete digital platform for filling out the application forms to get instant personal loans online. The platform offers personal loans to their clients for minimum documentation and minimum interest rates on loans. The client must go through a simple registration process and get their loan approval immediately. Loaney offers a hassle-free and easy application process that can be completed from home.
Loaney allows its clients to apply for a personal loan up to Rs. 15,000.
Benefits and Reasons of getting a personal loan
A personal loan gives an individual a free hand in times of need and emergencies as it provides access to instant cash, without any limitations on how to use the borrowed money. In the last few years, many people have started turning to personal loans instead of common home loans, car loans or borrowing from family and friends as well. Personal loans help when people don’t have sufficient funds in their savings, they choose this alternative to tide over financially tough times. Some of the benefits of a personal loan over any other types of loan include the following:
- No need of submitting a collateral
- Instant cash
- Affordable interest rates
- Shorter repayment tenors
- Minimum documents and paperwork is required
- Simple eligibility criteria.
The best part of choosing a personal loan which is an unsecured loan is that unlike a secured loan it doesn’t have to be used for a specific purpose. This is an advantage over a home loan, car loan or an education loan as personal loans can be used for a very large variety of purposes. Your lender need not know the reason you are borrowing the amount for. The range of uses of a personal loan can include the following:
- Emergency cash assistance
- Debt consolidation
- Medical emergencies
- Business expansion
- Funding your holiday
- Improving your credit score
- Buying new electronics or gadgets
- Higher education
- Renovating your home
- Paying your credit card bills
- Funding a big purchase
- Moving out or relocating
- Vehicle financing.
How to get a personal loan in Delhi?
How simple would it be if a personal loan could be applied for with just a few clicks, sitting in the comfort of your homes? Would it not be amazing, if the loan gets approved within a few minutes by just submitting a few easily available documents? Well, if this is your idea of applying for a loan, with utmost comfort and not much paperwork, Loaney is the best option for you! With just a few easy steps, you can apply for your personal loan on Loaney and get it approved to receive your required amount of cash.
The following easy steps will help you apply for a personal loan, sitting at home with a few clicks.
- The first step is to fill out an application form. The application form would contain a list of essential details such as your name, date of birth, personal mobile number, and some more relevant information to apply for the loan.
- After filling out the application form, the site will review your details and check your application’s personal loan eligibility criteria. The details in your forms are reviewed immediately, and the procedure is taken further to be approved.
- The last step is lending the money. Once your loan is approved, Loaney will send the money to you within a span of a few minutes.
While taking a loan, it is important to keep in mind the interest rates. The interest rates in Delhi range between 10% to 32% depending on the lender and the amount. Loaney also offers affordable, low-interest rates compared to these along with a minimal processing fee for the entire seamless online procedure of getting a personal loan online.
Dos and Don’ts while taking a personal loan
We have now discussed what a personal loan is and how to apply for a personal loan online. You are also aware of the benefits and reasons to apply for a loan. Before you go ahead and apply for your personal loan, you must also know about certain dos and don’ts about taking a personal loan.
- You must be a citizen of India, who is above 18 years of age.
- You must possess a Pan Card and Adhar Card
- You should have a monthly income of 25,000 INR to 30,000 INR per month.
- Your source of income should be certified and approved by a verified organisation.
- You shouldn’t have a CIBIL score below 750.
- You should not have been on the CIBIL defaulter’s list
- You should not enter fake information on the application form.
Having a CIBIL score below 750 will not exactly mean that you cannot apply for a personal loan. You might have to face a few challenges in getting your personal loan approved. In the next section, you can find out about personal loan in Delhi without a CIBIL check.
Personal loan for CIBIL defaulters in Delhi
The CIBIL score is determined by looking into your credit card history. The vital points that the lenders usually take note of are:
- Timely payments of bills
- Timely payments of instalment of loans
- Maintenance of the regular payment period.
To get a personal loan for CIBIL defaulters in Delhi here are some things you need to take care of:
- Borrow the amount wisely.
- Payment timings should be in check.
- Do not exceed your credit card limit.
- Close a defaulted account.
- Opt for loans backed by a guarantor.
Benefits of Choosing Loaney
A lot of your questions must have been answered by now and you also can probably see how online alternatives are far better than lining up at banks. It is now for you to understand how Loaney as a platform is better and beneficial to its clients who are looking for a hassle-free personal loan application process.
- Loaney provides the fastest instant personal loans at low-interest rates.
- The information of the client is confidential. Once you trust Loaney, they will not let you down.
- A proper schedule of payment along with the interest rate per month is pre-generated. This avoids confusion regarding the payment.
- Loaney would never ask for the reasons you’re applying for loans.
- Good customer support is a vital part of running any organisation. Hence, Loaney ensures that their clients are always under the guidance of top-notch customer support.
- The system is built in such a way that procedures are easy, fast and efficient. The work is done fast, and the registration is hassle-free.
- Registration and all related work are done online.
- All legal protocols are followed with all authenticity.
- Clients do not have to stand in a long queue and can apply for a loan from the comfort of their home instead.
- Loaney is trustworthy, and there are no hidden protocols or charges that come with using their services. Everything they do is transparent.
- The best feature about loaney is that the platforms offer small loans.
- The client must give the website their correct information as the personal loan eligibility improves and their chances to get an instant loan for Rs. 20,000 increases.
We have answered, for you, a few questions that might cross your mind while applying for a personal loan.
- Who is Eligible for an Instant Personal Loan in Delhi?
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You should be 18 years or above.
- You must possess a PAN Card and an Aadhaar card.
- Your mobile number must be linked with the Aadhaar card.
- What are the documents required for a personal loan in Delhi?
The following documents are required to apply for and get a personal loan in Delhi:
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport
- Address Proof- Utility bill/Passport/Aadhar card/Voter ID
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement.
The only documents you require while applying for a personal loan on Loaney include:
- Pan Card
- The mobile number linked with Aadhar Card
- A picture of the applicant
- Bank account with internet banking.