Indian cities and towns are rapidly growing and developing. With this development, the need for funds for various purposes is rising faster. As development occurs, more people move to cities and towns creating a need for housing, schools, shops, and many other amenities. This is also the time where the financial activity increases. Living in a city, you understand that you will need funds to pay your rents or EMIs for your house, to pay for school fees or higher education, for investing in the businesses you set up and so much more. There can also be financial emergencies that can lead to a need for urgent cash. Seeking assistance from relatives and friends can be a suitable option but a better option would be to borrow a personal loan from a bank, or loan provider. If you have any preconceived notions about borrowing loans, like higher rates of interest, collateral, huge amounts of paperwork, then worry not. Personal loans are one single solution to all these problems and also work well in case you need money instantly for an emergency. The amount borrowed as a personal loan can be used for a variety of purposes. If you are a resident of Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, and are looking forward to borrowing a personal loan in Jaipur, you are at the right place.
In this article, we will be discussing urgent cash loans in Jaipur, instant personal loan providers in Jaipur, the documents you need for a personal loan, steps to apply, and lots more. By the end of this article, you will be all set to apply for a personal loan in Jaipur.
Table Of Contents
In this article about personal loans in Jaipur, you can read about the following topics in detail:
- What is Loaney? Personal loans are offered on Loaney.
- Personal loan in Jaipur overview
- What are the Documents Required for Getting a Personal Loan in Jaipur?
- What are the types of Personal Loans available in Jaipur?
- Fees and charges
- How to apply for a personal loan in Jaipur
What Is Loaney? Personal Loans Offered On Loaney
If submitting collateral is one of your biggest worries when thinking of applying for a loan, then personal loans can be the best option for you. It is an unsecured debt, which means, to avail of a personal loan you do not need to pledge any security. These loans are offered for low-interest rates and shorter repayment tenures. You do not usually need much documentation or even a guarantor for borrowing a personal loan. If you are wondering how to apply for personal loans and instantly avail the same, you can surely count on Loaney for the same.
Loaney is a trusted and reliable online platform for borrowing instant personal loans in India. Being an online portal, Loaney makes the procedure of borrowing personal loans hassle-free. You can apply for and get your personal loans approved sitting at home within a few minutes. Loaney ensures that the confidentiality of client information is maintained. With Loaney, you can get a personal loan of up to Rs. 15,000 which can be repaid with interest over two months using the plans pre-generated by Loaney for a seamless experience.
Loaney is a good option to borrow a personal loan from, no matter which city or state you live in. In this article, we will be majorly focussing on Jaipur residents and how they can easily avail of a personal loan.
Personal Loan In Jaipur – An Overview
Jaipur, also known as the pink city of India is the capital city of Rajasthan. The city is not just the state capital but also a hub of business. It is bustling with different activities and is also a place where different cottage industries flourish. Jaipur is also a favorite destination among tourists, explorers, and even shoppers. Tens of thousands of people from not only different parts of the country but from across the globe visit Jaipur. This makes the city very suitable for starting a new business or even growing your small business. You can have customers from all over the world and have a larger audience compared to a lot of businesses around the country.
Surely starting a new business requires some extra funds and cash in hand. Most established financial institutions do not offer loans to businesses that are not very old or just starting. A personal loan in Jaipur can be helpful in such situations. Personal loans are offered not only by banks but also by online money lenders. You will not need much paperwork or a specified reason for borrowing a personal loan.
You can either choose to apply for and borrow this loan from Loaney or any bank that you trust or other loan providers and moneylenders. In the upcoming sections, let us take a look at the other essential details about personal loans and personal loan providers in Jaipur.
What Are The Documents Required For Getting A Personal Loan In Jaipur?
Before you apply for a loan, there are certain things that you must be aware of. The first and most important is the eligibility criteria. This is important because before you apply for a loan, you must know if you qualify for the same or not. This will be beneficial for you because rejected loan applications can negatively impact your credit report and CIBIL score. The eligibility criteria to meet for applying for an urgent cash loan in Jaipur are as follows:
- Most importantly the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the personal loan applicant must be at least 18 years.
- The factor most important for lenders is the income of the applicant. The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000. The source of the applicant’s income must be approved and certified by a verified organization.
- The CIBIL score of the applicant must be above 750 for a hassle-free loan approval procedure. The applicant must have a strong credit history and not be on the CIBIL defaulters list.
- The Applicant must have a bank account with an internet banking facility.
- The Applicant must have an Aadhar card linked to their mobile number.
- The Applicant must possess a PAN card.
Once you are aware of the eligibility criteria and you know that you qualify for applying for a personal loan, you must know the documents you will need to apply for the loan. The following are the documents required by the personal loan providers in Jaipur:
- Identity Proof like your PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Passport
- Address Proof like a Utility bill/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Voter ID
- Proof of your income like the latest salary slip/ ITR/ Form-16
- Your Bank Account Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement.
If you are applying for a personal loan in Jaipur on Loaney, you will need only the following:
- Your PAN Card
- Your Aadhar Card linked with your mobile number
- A picture of the applicant
- A Bank account with internet banking services.
We are now well aware of the prerequisites for applying for an urgent cash loan in Jaipur. Let us now move ahead and take a look at a few types of personal loans and how to apply for this loan.
What Are The Types Of Personal Loans Available In Jaipur?
One of the major benefits of borrowing a personal loan is that you do not have to inform your lender of the reason for borrowing the amount. You can use the funds borrowed as a personal loan as you like. Personal loans can be used for a large variety of purposes such as:
- Funds borrowed as personal loans can best be used in case of medical emergencies when you might need extra cash
- Funding a vacation
- Investing in your business
- Paying the fee for foreign education
- Home renovation
- Buying a new vehicle
- Debt consolidation
Fees & Charges
Every loan that you borrow has to be paid back as well to the lender, along with the interest. The interest rate varies from one type of loan to another and also from one lender to the other. Personal loans have a lower interest rate compared to other types of loans. Along with the interest rate, you might have to pay a convenience fee, platform charges, processing fee, etc if you are borrowing this loan online.
How To Apply For A Personal Loan In Jaipur?
In just a few easy steps, you can apply for a personal loan in Jaipur on Loaney. All you need to do is keep your documents ready and have a stable internet connection. The below-listed steps need to be followed to apply for a personal loan:
- Step1: Visit the website of Loaney.
- Step2: Register yourself and fill the application form for a personal loan. You need to fill in your personal information in this form. Make sure the information entered is genuine.
- Step3: Upload and Submit the documents as asked for.
- Step4: The submitted application form and documents will then be verified by the platform in the next few minutes.
- Step5: Once verified, your loan application is approved and the amount is transferred to your bank account.
1. How to get a personal loan easily in Jaipur?
To easily get your personal loan approved in Jaipur, you must meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned, provide genuine information to your moneylender and make sure you have a good credit history.