Do you require money immediately and have no other means of obtaining it? You don’t want to embarrass yourself by seeking the assistance of your friends and relatives. You don’t want to be embarrassed by asking for help from your friends and relatives. In this case, 1-hour cash loans may be of assistance; however, thanks to the fintech industry, you can now get a rapid cash loan of up to Rs. 20,000 with Loaney, which has made it simple to secure instant cash loan 24/7 in India.
In this article, you will learn what an instant cash loan is. In addition, how many self-employed people in India can acquire a one-hour loan? In addition, we will attempt to explain how to receive an instant cash loan in 1 hour without a salary slip near the end of this post.
Let’s begin by understanding what an instant cash loan is!
What Is An Instant Cash Loan?
An instant cash loan is a personal loan used to cover short-term costs and is given for a short repayment period from the time of application.
For example, you can now get a one-hour cash loan without submitting any paperwork. These are mainly app-based online loans where you only need to enter your personal information and upload a few documents for KYC, such as Aadhaar and PAN.
Why Opt For An Instant Cash Loan In 1 Hour?
The following are some of the reasons why you might want to get an instant cash loan in 1 hour:
- Instant cash loans might be a lifesaver when you are short on funds.
- They are typical of assistance when you require an immediate cash loan without the necessity for documentation.
- If you are unemployed, you may be able to obtain a quick cash loan in India to help you meet your financial obligations.
- You can also use this loan if you need a small amount of money and are confident that you can repay the loan within a few months (less than a year). As a result, it caters to many customer needs, including paying rent, energy bills, medical expenses, and upgrading to the latest gadget.
- Finally, because it is simple and requires less paperwork, you can apply for an urgent cash loan in 1 hour without a salary slip.
What Are The Features Of Instant Cash Loans Online In India?
The following are the characteristics of Instant cash loans Online in India:
- An instant cash loan is a short-term loan with a small amount. Usually between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 20,000.
- Interest rates for short-term cash loans are often high, especially for 3-6 months.
- It’s an online process; you won’t have to go to banks or lenders’ offices to avail yourself of it.
- Also, you can get an instant loan in as less as one hour, making it an excellent choice.
Here’s Where You Can Use An Instant Cash Loan In 1 Hour
An instant cash loan in 1 hour can be used for the following purposes:
- You can receive an instant loan online for a weekend excursion.
- Instant cash loans for your child’s education in 1 hour.
- For medical crises, instant cash loans are available online.
- Instant internet cash loans for small business use.
- Instant Personal Loan to contribute to one’s marriage or a family marriage.
- An Instant Cash loan for home improvement.
Know The 3 Best Ways To Avail Instant Cash Loan In 1 Hour Without Documents
- Instant Cash Loan Through Your Bank: You can get an instant cash loan in 1 hour in India from several banks, namely HDFC, ICICI, etc.
- Instant Cash Loan Through App-based Vendors Like Loaney: Several fintech platforms like Loaney, Bajaj Finance, etc. can help you get instant cash loans 24/7 in India.
- Secured Loans: You can acquire a secured loan for an instant cash loan if you have something to put up as collateral.
Why apply for an instant cash loan 24/7 in India from Loaney?
The internet is flooded with money lending options, and platforms offering personal loans and instant cash loans. So, what makes Loaney one of the best websites for borrowing personal loans and the most trusted names in the field?
The following features make Loaney stand out:
- Loaney offers a seamless completely online procedure.
- The platform offers instant loans for small amounts.
- Instant cash loans are offered at affordable interest rates.
- You need not present income proof, submit collateral or be a guarantor.
- The platform provides the fastest loan approval from the comfort of your home.
- Loaney also offers a pre-generated repayment schedule to help you have attention free repayment experience.
- The entire procedure is transparent and there are no hidden charges or fees.
- Your details are kept confidential by Loaney.
How To Get An Instant Cash Loan Online From Loaney?
An instant cash loan can be availed from Loaney by completing this process:
- Fill out the application form available on Loaney’s website that will take around 10 minutes to complete.
- You will then receive a decision within 24 hours.
- And if you are eligible for availing an instant loan, your bank account will be credited with the loan amount.
What Documents Are Needed For An Instant Cash Loan In 1 Hour From Loaney?
The documents required to get an instant cash loan in 1 hour from Loaney are your
- PAN card.
- Aadhar card.
- Bank Account with net banking linked to your mobile number.
- Passport size photo.
- You must also be an Indian citizen over 18 and have a CIBIL score that meets your lender’s requirements.
How Can You Be Eligible For An Instant Cash Loan From Loaney?
You will be eligible for availing instant cash loan in 1 hour without a salary slip if:
- You are a citizen of India.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have your PAN and Aadhaar card.
- Your Aadhaar-linked to your mobile phone.
Eligibility Criteria To Get An Instant Cash Loan In 1 Hour In India For Self-Employed
The eligibility criteria to get an instant cash loan for self-employed in India are as follows:
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Should have an income of Rs. 15,000.
- Must have a CIBIL Score of 600 /Experian Score of 650 and above.
Eligibility Criteria To Get An Instant Cash Loan In 1 Hour In India For Salaried
The eligibility criteria to get an instant cash loan for the salaried individual are stated below:
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum salary of Rs. 8,000.
What Are The Fees And Charges Of Loaney’s Instant Cash Loan?
To obtain a loan of Rs. 20,000 and Rs 3,000 are required to be paid as processing charges. As a result, you will receive Rs. 17,000 and will pay Rs. 10,452 as an EMI for two months.
5 Things to know before you avail instant cash loan 24/7 in India from Loaney
Now that you are clear on the application process before you dive into your first personal loan borrowing experience, you must take a look at factors to consider before applying.
- The required documents: PAN card, Aadhar card, Bank Account with net banking linked to your mobile number, and a passport size picture.
- You must be a citizen of India above the age of 18 years.
- You must have a CIBIL score as per the requirement of your lender. We will be discussing the CIBIL score along with the eligibility criteria.
- You must explore the loan options and check the different rates of interest offered and the terms and conditions of the platform before applying for an instant cash loan online in India.
- You must only borrow an amount that you are capable of paying back to the lender. In case of a failed repayment, you might have to face a negative report on your credit score and might not be able to apply for an instant cash loan in 1 hour in India in the future.
We hope that now you must have a clear idea of what an instant cash loan is and how you can use it in 1 hour. Instant cash can be borrowed without documents and you can get an instant cash loan in 1 hour in India if you are self-employed. Not only that, but even instant cash loans are available for the unemployed. So if you want to avail one, you can reach out to us at Loaney.
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most often asked questions in India concerning instant cash loans 24/7 in India:
1. Can I get an instant cash loan in 1 hour without a salary slip?
Loaney does not require a pay stub or other proof of income to loan you money. Anyone with a PAN card and address proof can avail of credit. Loaney will give you credit even if you are self-employed.
2. How to get an instant cash loan on an Aadhar card?
- On the lender’s website, check to see if you qualify for an Aadhaar Personal Loan.
- Fill out an online application form in the Personal Loans section.
- With a scanned copy of your Aadhaar Card, complete the KYC process.
- After completing that, you will be able to get an instant cash loan.
3. Can I get an instant cash loan in 1 hour without a CIBIL score?
You can get an instant cash loan in 1 hour without a CIBIL score from online lenders like Loaney.
4. How can I repay an instant cash loan?
An instant cash loan can be repaid as an EMI over a set period, along with interest on the amount borrowed.